Wednesday, February 26, 2014

New DeCool set plus Avenger's Hulk!

Late update (as usual) but I picked up the latest DeCool set already a couple of weeks back and the figures are just sweet! I also went ahead and picked up a DeCool Loki, a couple of new Iron Man armor variants and the new Lele Avenger's Hulk and Black Widow set! Yay!

From left to right: Robin (Tim Drake ver.), Nightwing, Flash, Martian Manhunter, Shazam
Back: Blacksuit Iron Man, Mecha Iron Man (not its real name)

From left to right: Avenger's Loki, Black Widow, Doctor Doom
Back: The Hulk

I did find it weird that Doctor Doom and Martian Manhunter had lightsabers for accessories but I guess that's just the way things go for bootlegs. They are quality bootlegs anyway so no biggie for me. And thanks to Lele, I now have a complete Marvel's The Avengers team. Awesome! 

Avengers! Assemble! 
Still thinking how I can mimic some of those movie scenes, given the limited articulation of these minifigures but what I do know is that all of these figures are gonna be a helluva lot of fun to shoot! 

No comments:

Post a Comment