Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Kirito is here at the playground!

I think I've mentioned in a blog entry at the start of the year that Swordart Online is probably one of my favourite animes of all time; albeit I have not been able to really watch Season 2 as religiously as I did Season 1 due to family and work. I am happy though that I was finally able to obtain the Figma Kirito figure last June after attending my annual pilgrimage at this year's ToyCon. 

Of course, I took pictures of him with his lady love, Asuna and I gotta say that this is really an impressive figure overall. 



I think that both really capture the spirit of their anime counterparts even with the limited face expressions. Focusing on Kirito, the sculpting on the figure as well as on the Elucidator and Dark Repulser are just topnotch. If I had to nitpick on the figures, it would be that they didn't have more accessories to actually interact with each other i.e. holding hands, that sandwich from the first time they met or maybe even a miniature Yui. 




Regardless though, I love both figures and they're certainly an awesome addition to the Playground. 

No comments:

Post a Comment