Sunday, October 26, 2014

New hauls this October!


Christmas came early this year as my preorders from CWTOYS finally arrived last weekend! I am absolutely stoked about my new acquisitions: 

Robot Spirits God Gundam; my favorite Gundam of all time
SH Figuarts Iron Man Mk XLII and Iron Patriot from Iron Man 3
SH Figuarts 1st batch gift prize Tony's Sofa
Figma Iron Man Mk VII Full Spec Version

I did not realize how Iron Man-centric this haul was until I had them on hand. Haha! 

At the same time, since we were already meeting at the Good Shepherd Bazaar, I decided to pick up a few minifigure playsets: 

SY 304: Iron Man's suit up gantry
SY 305: Tony Stark's Laboratory and Hall of Armor
DeCool Iron Man Hulkbuster armor

More Iron Man stuff! Yay! I still lack the walkway gantry, the third IM playset though as well as the minifigure for Iron Man Mk I which came along a 9-figure set that was mostly reissues. I didn't feel like spending again for a bunch of minifigures that I already had so I had to pass on Mk I for now. Hopefully, I'd be able to score a solo one in the future. 

All of them look completely glorious in their respective boxes and my hands were literally itching to open them up and fiddle around with them, especially the RD and Full Spec. More so on the RD since I've been literally dreaming of that figure ever since Bandai first announced its release! Can't wait to get posing on that one!

For now, really really happy with my new purchases. Hopefully, I get to whip out the SLR and take some shots really soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment