Wednesday, November 5, 2014

PREVIEW: RD God Gundam

In my latest night-capade, I finally decided to open up my RD God Gundam and tried posing it a bit. The range of motion and articulation on this figure is absolutely amazing.

I did find that the ball joint connecting the upper thigh to the pelvis was a bit loose, making it difficult to keep the Gundam standing in stances where the legs had to be spread wide. After a few stokes of nail polish and a day to dry fixed that though and I am again marveled at how well it poses. I plan to set up the shoot before the weekend but here's a little preview shot through my iPhone camera: 


Very, very awesome as you can clearly see how wide the God's stance is compared to the RD Strike (who has a hard time standing already at that pose). Also tried a few God finger poses as well but reserving those for this weekend. 

Clearly I have a lot of re-arranging to dothis Saturday as I want this displayed in my "Tower of Power." Hehe. 

One more angle:

Love it. 

I suddenly had this awesome idea to have it spar with my SRC Dendoh. ;)

Till next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment