Monday, January 20, 2014

Birthday party preparations

2 week hiatus.

Been busy over the past few days preparing for my son’s birthday and both my wife and I are very excited with how it will turn out. We have arranged to go with a Justice League theme for his 1st birthday, complete with party hats, capes, cake, pinada and a candy buffet. We also arranged for our guest’s kids to come in costume and we added a small prize just to encourage them to do so.



The wife is really stoked about it as she has been the primary driver to make this happen. We even have our own costumes to boot. Well, I get a cape and cowl and she has her red top and blue pants to go with (I think it’s pretty obvious who we will be dressing up as J ). The logistics are still a work in progress and since we’ll have our relatives over the house for the weekend, we’re also busy cleaning out the house so this week should also be pretty busy both in and out of work for us.


Will post more updates as I get free time within the week. J

No comments:

Post a Comment